Pages

Have you visited The Great Baby QuestIt's my old blog with our back story and the journey to parenthood! Check it out before it's gone!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Product of the week : I love my Cricut!

A few months ago I was lucky enough to win an ebay auction for a Cricut Expressions machine. I paid less than $150.00 for it and they are almost twice that retail. I have to be honest I have not really checked this thing out fully yet. The baby bug does not allow mommy much time to do crafts right now. I did find a few minutes over the last few weeks to at least start cutting out some stuff so I thought I would share some pictures!

My work station. It was my old desk then the changing station and now  it's turned into my craft table!

The very first projects I did! Elmo for Ceci and Superman for Kenn.

I got the superman cartridge for only $12 as well as the Sesame Street Friends one.

I also found a deal on the Christmas Cheer cartridge and I have started on my Christmas cards! Sneak Peak of what I am doing.

Sorry for the fuzzy picture I think it is about time we got a new camera.




Some of the other things I am working on.

This was to show you how big it was I can actually cut much bigger but do not have the mat for it yet.



I can not wait to share more with you as I get more time to play with my Cricut.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment